They're looking to cast over 200 extras for the Netflix flick.
A Toronto casting call says it is hiring background extras to appear in the new Mila Kunis movie this summer.
Kleiman Casting says it is hiring both men and women aged 18 and older to play employees of a high fashion editorial office next month.
While the casting company doesn't appear to have an official website, a representative told Narcity that they "are currently looking for between 50-100 background performers who would be spread out through the course of production."
Around 125 background performers, 16 and older, are also being cast to play high school students in the movie. All positions will reportedly be paid $14.25 an hour.
Residents who get the parts are scheduled to shoot the scenes between June 21 and August 15 in an unspecified location in the GTA.
"Luckiest Girl Alive" Casting Call
Company: Kleiman Casting
Who Should Apply: Anyone who is looking for a chance to be in a big film!
- Beer Commercial Casting Call In Toronto Will Pay You $700 To Star ... ›
- Toronto Casting Call Will Pay You $1,600 To Drink Wine With Your ... ›
- Toronto Casting Call For Jason Momoa Movie Extras Pays Over ... ›
- Toronto Casting Call Will Pay $4K & Fly You To Milan For A Cookie Commercial - Narcity ›
- Mila Kunis Casting Call Is Looking For Actors To Star In Movie - Narcity ›