Mila Kunis Is Filming In Toronto & She Was Spotted At A Restaurant Last Night (VIDEO)
Her upcoming film 'Luckiest Girl Alive' is shooting in Toronto RN!
The actress was inside the upscale Asian fusion restaurant Lee, sitting at a table filming a scene with other actors — including one who looks a lot like Gone Girl actor and co-star Scoot McNairy.
Luckiest Girl Alive is based on a popular Jessica Knoll novel and the upcoming thriller is set to release on Netflix in 2022.
Outside the restaurant, some extras filled the patio and individuals surrounding the restaurant were wearing Luckiest Girl Alive t-shirts.
Multiple individuals who appeared to be Toronto Police officers were also present near the film site, however, it was unclear if they were just working in the area or deliberately placed.
- Mila Kunis Just Talked About Dating Ashton Kutcher After His ... ›
- Celebs Filming In Toronto To Keep An Eye Out For This Summer ... ›
- Mila Kunis Casting Call Is Looking For Actors To Star In Movie - Narcity ›
- John Cleese Needs A Place In Muskoka While Filming & Ontarians Are Coming To The Rescue - Narcity ›
- 6 Shows Filming In Toronto In 2022 Where You May Spot Your Fav Celebrities - Narcity ›
- These 6 TV Shows Are Filming In Toronto This Summer & You Could Run Into So Many Celebs - Narcity ›
- Netflix's 'Luckiest Girl Alive' Trailer With Mila Kunis Dropped & Toronto Looks Good (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Mila Kunis Just Revealed She Won't Be In 'Fantastic Four' But She Does Know An MCU Secret - Narcity ›