The new event is happening at two different locations! 🎃
This Halloween, you can enjoy shimmering lights, spooky tunes, and a pumpkin paradise without leaving your car at the new Spooktacular Light Show near Toronto.
Produced by the same people behind Journey Into Enchantment, the dazzling drive-thru light show opens on September 30 and is taking place in both Mississauga and Markham.
The 2-kilometre route will take you past interactive displays, a pumpkin-filled tunnel, over 1 million lights, and more.
Tickets are available online, and the event is in support of Toronto SickKids and Ontario Parents Advocating for Children with Cancer.
Start those engines and get ready for a ghoulishly good adventure.
Spooktacular Light Show
Price: $25+ per number of passengers
When: September 30 to November 7, 2021
Address: Mount Joy GO Station & Meadowvale GO Station
Why You Need To Go: Experience tons of spooky splendour without leaving your car at this drive-thru light show.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
This article has been updated.
- Ontario's Halloween Town Places Will Transport You Into A Tim ... ›
- 7 Halloween Events In Ontario Where You Can Explore Magical Trails Of Glowing Pumpkins - Narcity ›
- Toronto's New Horror-Themed Bar Lets You Sip Drinks In A Graveyard Of The Living Dead - Narcity ›
- This Spooky Event Near Toronto Has A Glowing Trail With A Pumpkin Tunnel & Haunted House - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Under A Fog Warning This Morning & It Made The City Look Like A Stephen King Novel - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Weather Is Going To Be A Soggy Mess Today & It Could Ruin Your Halloween Plans - Narcity ›