Seth Rogen said in an interview with The Sunday Times on May 10 that he has no intentions of working with James Franco in the future after multiple sexual misconduct allegations have reportedly been made against him.

"What I can say is that I despise abuse and harassment and I would never cover or conceal the actions of someone doing it, or knowingly put someone in a situation where they were around someone like that", said Rogen. He also apologized for a joke he made during his Saturday Night Live monologue in 2014 that he said made light of the allegations against Franco.

Editor's Choice: These Mushrooms Are Being Recalled In Canada Because Of Listeria Risk

Vanity Fair reports that back in 2018, five different women came forward and accused Franco of sexual misconduct. The alleged behaviour includes "inappropriate or sexually exploitative behaviour."

Two women filed a lawsuit against Franco a year later. CP24 reports the lawsuit alleged Franco pushed his students past what was "acceptable to Hollywood film standards" during a master class for sex scenes that he taught at Studio 4.

A settlement was reached earlier this year in February but in a previous court filing Franco dismissed the allegations, and apparently called them "false and inflammatory, legally baseless and brought as a class action with the obvious goal of grabbing as much publicity as possible for attention-hungry Plaintiffs."

During his Sunday Times interview, Rogen said the allegations have affected his friendship with Franco and changed many aspects of their dynamic. When The Times commented on how painful the change to their relationship must feel, Rogen responded: "Yeah. But not as painful and difficult as it is for a lot of other people involved. I have no pity for myself in this situation."