This is not a drill, Bath & Body Works Canada is creating a new website so that you can shop for candles, fragrances, soap and more online.
Currently, if you want to buy something from this retailer you have to go to an actual store, which has been complicated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Restrictions, including ones about which stores can stay open, mean that not everyone can go out to a location and do in-person shopping.
Bath & Body Works Canada posted about their resolutions on social media on January 7 and one of them is making a Canadian online store.
Narcity Quebec has confirmed that this is happening.
The retailer is working on creating an e-commerce site just for Canadians so that you can buy everything you would in-store at home.
There are no details about when this will happen because no launch date has been confirmed yet.
There are Bath & Body Works locations in every province except P.E.I.
- Bath & Body Works lance sa vente allant jusqu'à 75 % de rabais en juin - Narcity ›
- The New Bath & Body Works Summer Collection Is Here & You Can Get It In Canada - Narcity ›
- Bath & Body Works Canada Online Store Is Launching Soon - Narcity ›
- Bath & Body Works Canada Has A Buy 2, Get 2 Free Deal On Candles Including New Fall Scents - Narcity ›
- Bath & Body Works Canada's Online Store Is Officially Coming This Month - Narcity ›