They described the moment as "#transjoy."
Canadian actor Elliot Page is getting ready for the summer by testing out his "first swim trunks" beside the pool.
Taking to social media on May 24, they shared a super-smiley, shirtless photo captioned "Trans bb's first swim trunks" and included the hashtags "transjoy" and "transisbeautiful."
Within hours of being posted on Instagram, the image had been liked over 2 million times, with famous faces from around the world sharing compliments.
Miley Cyrus responded with the word "Hot," while Julianne Moore wished the actor a "happy summer."
Page's The Umbrella Academy co-star Emmy Raver-Lampman commented "LOOK AT THAT SMILE!!!," while Justin Cornwell acknowledged their impressive abs by adding, "Dude I see why you crushed me on that workout!"
In December 2020, Page disclosed that he's trans and uses he/they pronouns.
In March, he told Time that he was recovering from top surgery — a procedure to remove breast tissue — and said it had "completely transformed [his] life."
- Elliot Page Speaks Out To Thank Fans For Their Love After Coming ... ›
- Elliot Page's Canadian Wife Shared A Sweet Message About Him ... ›
- Elliot Page Just Came Out As Trans & Justin Trudeau Responded ... ›
- A BC Server Wins $30,000 Ruling After Being Fired For Asking Staff To Use Correct Pronouns - Narcity ›
- Elliot Page Posted A Super Happy Shirtless Pic & People Are Sending All The Love (PHOTO) - Narcity ›
- Elliot Page On How 'F*cked Up' Things Were During 'Juno' & The Reaction To His Transition - Narcity ›