Eight regions in the province are moving to a new colour zone in Ontario.
The province announced on Friday that the regions would have new restrictions as of 12:01 a.m. on Monday, March 22.
Four Public Health Units (PHUs) are loosening restrictions and four more are tightening theirs. The full list is as follows:
- Brant County Health Unit — Moving from Orange-Restrict to Red-Control
- Chatham-Kent Public Health — Orange-Restrict to Red-Control
- Leeds, Grenville and Lanark District Health Unit — Yellow-Protect to Red-Control
- Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health — Red-Control to Orange-Restrict
- North Bay Parry Sound District — Red-Control to Yellow-Protect
- Porcupine Health Unit — Orange-Restrict to Yellow-Protect
- Timiskaming Health Unit — Orange-Restrict to Yellow-Protect
- Kingston, Frontenac and Lennox & Addington Public Health — Green-Prevent to Yellow-Protect