8 Gorgeous Ottawa Patios To Visit If Happy Hour Is Your Favourite Time Of Day
Time for cheap drinks with your friends. 🍹
The last thing you want to do is waste your entire paycheque enjoying a few cocktails. Thankfully, there are plenty of gorgeous Ottawa patios with happy hour deals, so good your wallet will smile.
From $1.95 beers to $1.50 jumbo shrimp, you don't need to waste your entire paycheque on drinks and food.
So it is time to make plans with your friends to catch up at one of these eight incredible budget-friendly spots.
Back To Brooklyn
Address: 81 Clarence St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: Monday to Friday between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. they have $8 snacks and $10 cocktails.
Address: 700 Sussex Dr., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can treat yourself to seafood at their daily 'hill hour,' when they sell Malpeque oysters and jumbo shrimp for $1.50 each.
Prohibition Public House
Address: 337 Somerset St. W., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: It is a fantastic date spot, as from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m., you can get a bottle of the house wine and a five-item charcuterie board for $55.
Address: 18b York St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: Every Wednesday night, they have $2 oysters, and select bottles of wine are half price.
Address: 11 George St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: Every day between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m., you can get a glass of beer or wine for $5, Jameson for $3 and spritzers for $6.
Social Restaurant + Lounge
Address: 537 Sussex Dr., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: From 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, they have tons of items for $6, including mouthwatering snacks, draft beer and glasses of wine.
El Furniture Warehouse
Address: 77 Clarence St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: You won't want to miss their budget-friendly daily Power Hour from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., where you can get a beer for $1.95.
Address: 5 Clarence St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: On Wednesdays to Sundays between 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., they have an $8 wine and cocktail menu.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 7 Ottawa Patios With The Cocktails Larger Than Your Head - Narcity ›
- 8 Gorgeous Ottawa Patios To Visit With Your Besties This Summer ... ›
- 13 Ottawa Patios You Must Try To Make The Most Out Of Summer - Narcity ›
- 12 Heated Patios In Ottawa Where You Can Enjoy A Tasty Meal & Drinks Without Freezing - Narcity ›
- 18 Heated Patios In Ottawa Where You Can Enjoy A Tasty Meal & Drinks Without Freezing - Narcity ›
- 11 Happy Hour Specials In Ottawa If You Can't Say No To Post Work Drinks - Narcity ›
- Patios In Ottawa Are Being Extended Again & There Will Be Endless Space To Dine Outdoors - Narcity ›