It opens this summer! 🍹
Are you searching for the best cocktails in Ottawa?
If so, you'll want to check out this stunning patio overlooking the Parliament Buildings and Ottawa River.
La Terrasse at Fairmont Chateau Laurier is reopening this June, with some showstopping drinks that are bigger than your head.
The over-the-top drinks include the What-A-Melon Sangria, More-Jito, and the Surf And Turf Caesar, which comes with delicious garnishes like a shrimp cocktail, along with chicken and waffles.
When you go, make sure to bring some friends with you — the boozy beverage is designed for two to four people to share.
Price: $75-$85 for a giant cocktail
Address: 1 Rideau St., Ottawa, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can enjoy one of the best views in the city with your friends. La Terrasse also sells delicious cake pops, ice cream and milkshakes.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 12 Hidden Ottawa Bars That Only Locals Know About - Narcity ›
- Ottawa's Best Patios Are Going To Be Perfect For Post-Isolation ... ›
- Ottawa Tiki Bars Where You Can Sip Cocktails On The Water - Narcity ›
- 7 Ottawa Patios With The Cocktails Larger Than Your Head - Narcity ›
- Zoe's In Ottawa Has A Holiday High Tea & You Can Eat Sugar Cookies In A Castle - Narcity ›