When it comes to Roll Up The Rim 2021, there are plenty of prizes to be won that are more than just free coffee and some of them are pretty fancy.
This year, the game has been revamped to be entirely digital with a new name and more than 18 million prizes are up for grabs.
Tim Hortons told Narcity that there are two types of prizes being offered this year.
Grand prizes are won randomly and if you don't score any of them with your roll, you'll be rewarded with a standard prize instead because every single roll wins.
The grand prizes are:
- Tim Hortons gift cards
- Volkswagen cars
- AIR MILES Reward Miles
- Week-long getaways at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
- Weekend getaways
- Parks Canada Discovery Passes
- Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Samsung 65” TVs
- Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
- Xbox Series S
- American Express Retail Prepaid Cards
- Gas cards
- "Movies for a Year" cards from Cineplex
- Home Hardware gift cards
- One-year subscriptions to The Athletic
- One-year Crave subscriptions
The standard prizes are:
- One-month Spotify Premium subscriptions
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate trials
- Tim Hortons reusable cups
- UberEats gift cards
- Skullcandy promo codes
- Crave promo codes that can be used for a one-month subscription
- Three-month subscriptions to The Athletic
- Cineplex movie rentals
- Six-month subscriptions to SN NOW
- Tims Rewards points
Just like always, there are coffee and food prizes you can win and more than 13 million are up for grabs with the newly named Roll Up To Win.