Someone Sent An Angry & Typo-Ridden Rant To Niagara Police After Yesterday's Amber Alert
"ILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION & U WONT LIKE ME BERY MUCH"
But the 4 a.m. message didn't please everybody, according to Niagara Police, who shared a violent rant they received in their social media inbox and asked Ontarians to "#bebetter."
*Parental Guidance - Profanity* A glimpse inside our social media inbox #AmberAlert #Ontario #bebetter https://t.co/E034kNzX5k— NRPS (@NRPS) 1622832146.0
"TAKE YOUR B*LLS**T AMBER ALERTS OFF MY PHONE," the message reads. "I DONT GIVE A FLYING F**K ABOUT A KID THAT AINT MINE YOUR HURRASSING PEOPLE YOU WAKE ME AGAIN ILL BE COMING INTO THE STATION AND U WONT LIKE ME BERY MUCH."
The police account received plenty of messages of support, including one from the Peel Parademics Union: "Tell them you're calling the grammar police," the union tweeted.
- Ontario Amber Alert Issued For Missing Baby In Ottawa - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Amber Alert Is Causing A Heated Twitter Debate This ... ›
- Amber Alert Complaints Are On The Rise And Police Are Urging ... ›
- An Amber Alert Was Issued By The Ontario Police For A Missing 8-Year-Old Boy - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Amber Alert For A 3-Year-Old Is In Effect & Police Are Concerned For Her Safety - Narcity ›
- An Ontario Amber Alert For A 3-Year-Old Girl Is Now Over & She Was Located Safely - Narcity ›