As the city continues to battle COVID-19, a new Toronto vaccine map has been created to show just how many people are getting their doses.
The data, which was largely provided by the Ontario Ministry of Health and COVaxON, breaks the city down by neighbourhood and highlights which areas have the highest percentage of vaccinations.
As of May 13, Kingsway South currently holds the top spot, where 66.6% of its 18+ population has initiated vaccination. Centennial Scarborough follows closely behind at 65%.
Kensington-Chinatown is currently in last place, with only 34.8% of residents18+ who have initiated vaccination.
Ontario announced last week that over 50% of adults in the province have received their first dose.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pop-Up Clinics In Toronto Will Be Walk-Up Only ... ›
- Toronto Vaccine Pharmacies: A Map Of All Pharmacies ... ›
- Toronto Vaccine Clinic Is Opening Tomorrow For 18+ & Here's How ... ›
- Ontario Vaccination Rates Map Shows Each Region - Narcity ›
- Toronto Pop-Up Vaccine Clinics Are Running For Second Doses This Week - Narcity ›