You Can Wander Through A Gigantic Field Of 700,000 Sunflowers Near Toronto
They also have watermelon sandwiches & gelato. 🍉
You can find a dreamy sunflower field near Toronto this summer, and it makes a fantastic weekend adventure.
Just 40 minutes outside of the city, Campbell's Cross Farm is a 60-acre garden you'll want to see for yourself.
While here, you'll be able to explore the floral paradise by following the one-way pathways through the field of 700,000 golden sunflowers.
Then you can visit the adorable watermelon hut that sells refreshing watermelon sandwiches, perfect for helping you cool down on a hot day.
This year, the flowers are expected to be ready at the start of August and last up to four weeks, giving you plenty of time to visit.
Campbell’s Cross Farm
Price: $13.50 per person
When: August (exact dates TBA)
Address: 3634 King St., Caledon, ON
Why You Need To Go: In addition to the yummy sandwiches, they also have watermelon lemonade and gelato.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Campbell's Cross Farm Dinner Lets You Eat With Your Friends In A ... ›
- This Sunflower Field Near Toronto Is Free To Explore & There's So ... ›
- Sunflower Fields Near Toronto That Will Turn Your World Golden ... ›
- This Sunflower Field Near Toronto Has A Magical New Trail - Narcity ›
- The Elora Sunflower Festival Has Dark Blooms & A Miniature Donkey - Narcity ›
- Pingle's Farm Near Toronto Has Thousands Of Sunflowers To Explore - Narcity ›