With patios now open across the city, you can fill your summer days with sunny skies and picturesque terraces. These soaring venues will take your dining up a notch, and you can enjoy expansive views of the 6ix as you eat your meal. Leave your fear of heights behind and visit one of Toronto's rooftop patios for sprawling scenery and delicious food.
You'll always get dinner with a view at these spots. Toronto is home to several terraces that tower over the city.
You'll feel like you're on top of the world as you indulge in drinks, snacks, and meals at these restaurants in the sky.
KŌST towers 44 floors above the ground, and you can bask in an infinity pool and sip all sorts of delicious cocktails.
Lavelle also has a pool, so you can float your way through the clouds.
If you prefer to keep your feet firmly on the ground, Toronto has many other patios for your dining needs.
Take your outing to the next level by hitting up some of these towering rooftop patios this summer.
Cuisine: Pub fare
Address: 250 Adelaide St. W., Toronto
Why You Need To Go: Boasting an "unmatched view of the city," you can sip a refreshing margarita while enjoying the scenery from above.
Address: 1095 Yonge St., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Indulge in authentic Italian fare while soaking up the sun on this gorgeous white patio.
Cuisine: Modern, seasonal
Address: 80 Blue Jays Way 44th Floor, Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Complete with an infinity pool, this 44th-floor patio lets you dine in the sky.
Address: 10 Temperance St. Fl. 5, Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: With towering views of the Financial District, you can fill up on seafood while surrounded by skyscrapers.
Cuisine: Pub fare
Address: 1702 Queen St. E., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: With sweeping views of the beach and waterfront, you can indulge in some classic pub fare at this laid-back spot.
Address: 106 Broadview Ave., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: With shareable plates and snacks, this rooftop is the perfect place to relax with your friends and drink in the views.
Cuisine: Cocktails, international
Address: 627 King St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Take a dip in the pool and sip unique frozen cocktails at this 16th-floor venue with 360-degree views of the skyline.
- More Toronto Patios Are Taking Reservations And Its So Exciting - Narcity ›
- Lavelle Is Reopening Its Toronto Rooftop Patio With Boozy Treats - Narcity ›
- Let's Do Summer Is A New Toronto Patio With Garden Picnic Vibes - Narcity ›
- Cheap Drinks In Toronto That You Can Enjoy For Under $6 - Narcity ›
- 7 Toronto Patios With Stunning Summer Sunset Views - Narcity ›
- Skyflower Has Reopened Its Toronto Rooftop Patio As A Floral Oasis - Narcity ›
- These Toronto Hotel Rooftop Patios Are Rated Some Of Canada's Best - Narcity ›
- 9 Spectacular Rooftop Patios In Toronto - Narcity ›