The next time it is an "add to cart" kind of day, we have you covered. These Walmart Canada hacks will help save you money.
The retail giant is an affordable one-stop-shop for everything from groceries, clothing and home products. But even if you are a regular shopper, you might not be aware of all the different ways to cut costs.
Below you'll find money-saving secrets to try, whether you do your retail therapy in person or online.
Shop The Deals Of The Week
Details: The flyer isn't the only place to look for deals. You can also find weekly online promotions that will save you up to 50% off.
Save $10 On Your First Grocery Order
Details: The first time you make an online grocery order, you can get $10 off.
Schedule Regular Product Deliveries
Details: You can save an extra 5% on items you frequently use, by scheduling regular home deliveries.
Use The Online Coupons
Details: Did you know the Walmart website has coupons that you can use on your next purchase?
Buy Great Value Products
Details: The Great Value brand has a vast lineup of value-priced products that will help you save money on your groceries.
Get Free Shipping To Your Home
Details: If your order is over $35, you won't need to pay any shipping and handling fees.
Follow Them On Social Media
Details: Don't miss another significant sale again. On their social media, the retail giant will post updates when significant deals are occurring.
Wait For Major Annual Sales
Details: If you aren't in a hurry to make your purchase, you can enjoy dramatically reduced prices on Boxing Day and Black Friday.
Take Advantage Of Price Drop Protection
Details: If something you bought goes on sale, you can get refunded the difference within 30 days of purchase.
- Money Managing Tips Every Millennial Should Know - Narcity ›
- Walk-In COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Are Now Available At Walmart Canada - Narcity ›
- Zara Canada Money-Saving Secrets You Need To Know Before You Go Shopping - Narcity ›
- Walmart Pulls Toy After Brampton Grandma Discovers It Sings About Cocaine In Polish - Narcity ›
- A Mom Shared The Money Hacks She Used To Get Out Of Debt & You Can Try These To Save Cash - Narcity ›