The 11 Best IKEA Shopping Hacks In Canada That Are Real Game Changers
Does your home have a Billy bookcase and Lack table? Then you'll want to try these IKEA Canada hacks that will help you save big the next time you shop.
If you are like us, you can't get enough of the Swedish meatballs and budget-friendly decor items. But if you walk out of the store with several blue bags, you'll realize how quickly those prices can add up.
Even if you are a regular shopper, you might not have realized you could get a free dinner or win a $100 gift card. Below you'll find all the cost-cutting tips that you'll want to try.
Wait For The Bedroom Event
Details: If you aren't in a hurry for a new bed or nightstand, it is worth waiting for the bedroom event, where they dramatically reduce prices. You'll want to keep a lookout for other significant annual sales too, which happen every season.
Win A $100 Gift Card
Details: Make sure to scan your IKEA Family card when making a purchase, as it will enter you into a monthly draw for a $100 gift card. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky?
Sell Back Your Old Stuff
Details: Are you tired of your old sofa or bookcase? If so, you can now sell it back to IKEA for an in-store credit.
Use The Mobile App
Details: On the mobile app, you can create a shopping list of everything you want to purchase. Not only will it tell you what is in stock at your local store, but what section to get it.
This way, you can skip randomly walking the isles where you'll be tempted to buy a mountain of other items.
Score Members-Only Deals
Details: You can get a free discount card to gain access to even lower prices on popular items.
365 Days To Return A Purchase
Details: If you don't like your old purchase, you have 365 days to bring it back for a refund.
Enjoy A Free Coffee Or Tea
Details: Forget about doing a quick coffee stop before you go shopping. If you have a Family card, you can get a free cup of regular coffee or tea every time you visit.
Explore The As-Is Section
Details: You'll be surprised by all the good deals you can find in the As-Is section. For those of you on a tight budget, make sure to check here first.
Purchase Last Chance Items
Details: Lookout for sunshine yellow tags while shopping, as they mark products with ultra-low prices.
Eat For Free
Details: If you love the Swedish meatballs, make sure to pick up a members card. For every 10 meals you buy, you'll get one free.
Take Advantage Of Breakage Protection
Details: If something you bought got damaged while transporting or assembling it, you can get a replacement within 14 days of purchase.
- These 13 IKEA Canada Hacks Are Perfect For Giving Old Furniture A Second Life - Narcity ›
- IKEA Canada Has Opened Its First 'Design Studio' In Ontario & Here's What To Expect - Narcity ›
- IKEA Revealed How To Pronounce Its Name & You're Probably Doing It Wrong - Narcity ›
- 11 Best Buy Shopping Hacks That Every Canadian Needs To Know - Narcity ›
- IKEA Canada Is Recalling Two Products That Need Repairs & You Can Get A Full Refund - Narcity ›
- IKEA Canada Is Recalling These Products Right Now & You Can Get A Full Refund - Narcity ›
- IKEA Just Dropped Holiday Merch & You Can Make Your Home Festive AF For Cheap - Narcity ›
- IKEA Canada's Black Friday Event Has Started & It's So Different From Other Sales - Narcity ›