He acknowledged that it "might sound unfair" to those who have already been vaccinated.👇
U.S. President Joe Biden has suggested a brand new cash incentive to get more Americans fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Speaking on Thursday, July 29, he urged "all states" across the country to offer $100 to those who remain unvaccinated, as an incentive to get their first dose.
"Today, I'm calling on all states and local governments to use funding they have received [...] to give $100 to anyone who gets fully vaccinated," he said.
The president acknowledged that the monetary reward "might sound unfair" to those who have already been vaccinated against COVID-19, but said, "we all benefit if we can get more people vaccinated."
On the same day, Biden also announced that the feds would fully reimburse small and medium-sized businesses that provide workers paid time off to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
He explained that the Delta variant of COVID-19 continues to spread in the U.S., made worse by a "pandemic of the unvaccinated."
"People are dying and will die who don't have to die," he said.
The CDC has a robust website with all the latest information on the vaccines and can answer any questions you may have. Click here for more information.
- Vaccine Perks Across Canada & The US Include Baseball, Beer ... ›
- Vaccine Incentives Now Include Free Joints In Washington State ... ›
- New York's COVID-19 Vaccine Incentives Include Baseball Game ... ›
- You Now Need Proof Of A Vaccine In New York City To Go To Certain Places - Narcity ›
- Jennifer Aniston Dumped People For Not Saying Their Vaxx Status - Narcity ›