But only if you get a dose at a cannabis retailer's in-store vaccine clinic.
There are plenty of vaccine incentives being offered around the world in order to get doses into people's arms, and Washington state's latest perk program is good for anybody who's a fan of going green.
From June 7 to July 12, state-licensed cannabis retailers in Washington can get a temporary allowance to provide one free joint to adults who get a first or second dose at an in-store COVID-19 vaccine clinic.
These cannabis retailers can only give out one pre-rolled joint per person and only for people who are 21 years of age or older.
There is a catch, though. The free joints have to be given out to people during their visit to the in-store clinic to get a dose, so if you don't take one while you're at the clinic getting a vaccine, you can't come back later and claim it.
- California's Vaccine Lottery Has Millions Of Prizes For Residents ... ›
- Ohio Vaccine Lottery Gives $1 Million To 5 Residents Who Got A ... ›
- New York's COVID-19 Vaccine Incentives Include Baseball Game ... ›
- Alberta’s Vaccine Lottery Just Launched With $3 Million In Prizes - Narcity ›
- Biden Tells US States To Offer $100 Vaccine Incentive To Unvaxxed Americans - Narcity ›