You Can Explore A Magical 'Bridge Of Dreams' Less Than 2 Hours From Ottawa
Anyone can visit the illuminated suspension bridge for free! ✨
Having fun doesn't have to break the bank. If you are searching for things to do in Mont-Tremblant, you'll want to check out this magical 'Bridge Of Dreams.'
Just two hours from Ottawa, you can explore a suspension bridge covered in glowing lights for free.
The dreamy attraction is inside Bel Air Tremblant Resort & Residences, close to their clubhouse.
But you don't need to be a guest staying at one of their luxury domes to see it for yourself.
Instead, all you need to do is show up on Saturdays between 7 p.m. and 9 p.m., and you can cross the romantic walkway and enjoy the beautiful view of the surrounding trees.
Or if you can't visit on Saturdays, you can contact the resort's reception to make a reservation to visit on another day.
Bel Air Tremblant Resort & Residences
Address: 80 rue des Sept Sommets, Mont-Tremblant, QC
Why You Need To Go: While at Mont-Tremblant, you can visit the other illuminated walk, Tonga Lumina.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Mont-Tremblant House For Sale Comes With Its Own Private Lake ... ›
- Mont Tremblant Open For The Summer & You Can Ride The ... ›
- You Can Explore A Glowing Enchanted Forest At Mont Tremblant ... ›
- This Road Trip Around Ottawa Leads To The Best Winter Sights & Every Stop Is A Surprise - Narcity ›
- 12 Spectacular Chalets You Can Rent Near Ski Resorts In Quebec This Winter - Narcity ›
- 13 Gorgeous Vacation Rentals With Pools You Can Book For Your Next Trip & Enjoy The Sun - Narcity ›