Ontario Man Ran Over His Neighbour After They Peed On His Front Lawn, Says Police
The victim was thrown a number of metres.
London police are investigating a bizarre incident of public urination that ended in a car accident last week.
According to LPS, officers initially responded to a report of a man being struck by a car in the city's east end on July 30.
However, after arriving, police discovered that the incident was the result of "a neighbour urinating on another neighbour's front lawn."
"The homeowner responded by getting into his vehicle and purposefully striking the male with his vehicle. This caused the victim to be thrown a number of meters and sustain a gash to the back of his head," an excerpt from the report reads.
The suspect, 38-year-old Sandyar Horamani, has been charged with dangerous operation cause bodily harm.
- Ontario 911 Call Was Made Because A Neighbour Was Singing Too ... ›
- London Police Lip Sync Video Goes Viral As They Ask Public To ... ›
- London Man Shot In Face After Giving A Driver The Finger - Narcity ›
- A Reporter Got Hit By A Car On Live TV & Her Reaction Is Incredible ›
- 4 Ontario Teens Charged In A Weapons Investigation & A Police Officer Was Assaulted - Narcity ›