You'll Feel Like You Fell Down The Rabbit Hole At This Whimsical Ontario Cafe (VIDEO)
It looks straight out of 'Alice In Wonderland.' 🐇
You'll feel like you fell down the rabbit hole at this Alice In Wonderland cafe in the Niagara region.
La Maison Rose in Grimsby is an exciting place to visit, as they frequently change the decor to have a new theme.
The latest design feels like you are a guest at the Mad Hatter's tea party, as you'll spot a dazzling mix of flowers, books, life-sized flamingos, and more than 20 clocks.
If you have a sweet tooth, you'll love it here. The owner of the cafe told Narcity they are "know for our extravagant milkshakes with pieces of cake, edible gold or cotton candy."
Other must-try items are their 18 different Belgian chocolate dip cones, along with their ice cream burrito, which is cotton candy stuffed with ice cream.
La Maison Rose
Address: 424 Winston Rd., Grimsby, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can feast on a milkshake topped with a huge slice of cake.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Wonderland Kingston Alice-In-Wonderland Cafe In Ontario Is Your ... ›
- Ontario's Maddie Hatter Tea Shop Will Whisk You Away To ... ›
- Kingston's 'Alice In Wonderland' Cafe Is A Like Trip Down The Hole & Has Over 600 Board Games - Narcity ›
- This All-Pink Christmas Cafe Near Toronto Feels Like A Holiday Trip To Paris (VIDEOS) - Narcity ›
- A Café Near Toronto Has A Harry Potter Room & It's Like Dining In Hogsmeade Village - Narcity ›
- This Boozy 'Alice In Wonderland' Pop Up In Florida Will Make Your Childhood Dreams Come True - Narcity ›