The last zero count day was in October 2020.
Today is a monumental day in Ontario, with zero reported COVID-19 deaths across the province.
This is the first time in nine months that the province has been able to report no new deaths linked to COVID-19. The last time this occurred was on October 14, 2020.
In total, there have been 9,224 COVID-19 deaths in Ontario, according to the government website.
On Wednesday, the Ontario Government reported 194 new cases of COVID-19. With 42 new cases in the Region of Waterloo, 35 in Toronto, and 26 in Peel Region.
Health Canada has a robust website with all the latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and can answer any questions you may have.
- Ontario Doctors Demand Stricter COVID-19 Rules As ICU Cases ... ›
- Canada's COVID-19 Death Toll Has Topped 13K & Most Were In ... ›
- Canada's COVID-19 Death Toll Reached 25K & This Map Shows ... ›
- COVID-19 Outbreak In Ontario Apartment Results In Over 50 Cases ... ›
- Ontario Child Under 10 With COVID-19 Dies & Doctor Calls It 'Rare' & 'Tragic' - Narcity ›