14-Year-Old Ontarian Caught Driving Impaired, Without A License & Over The Speed Limit
A 14-year-old is facing multiple charges after taking a joyride.
According to the OPP, the Ontario driver was first stopped on Carriage Road in the Middlesex area on February 27.
While the driver was originally stopped just for speeding, the charges continued to add up.
Police quickly discovered that the teen was also impaired and did not have a license.
The driver is now facing multiple charges including:
- Operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs.
- Person under 19 years - possess cannabis.
- Have care or control of vehicle or boat with cannabis readily available.
- Speeding 1 - 49 Km/h over posted limit.
- Drive motor vehicle - no licence.
The 14-year-old has since been released from custody and will appear in court on April 19.
The OPP warns that if you ever see any suspicious driving you can contact your nearest headquarters.