There are 171 athletes from the province.
A total of 371 Canadian athletes will compete in the upcoming global event, marking the largest group to go to the Olympic Games since 1984.
Out of the over 300 participating athletes, 171 are from Ontario, making it the only province to hit triple-digits.
British Columbia comes in second with 95 athletes calling the province their hometown.
"This is a very special moment for these 371 athletes, who have faced some of the most challenging circumstances over the past 16 months to be named to Team Canada's Tokyo 2020 delegation," Eric Myles, Canadian Olympic Committee chief sport officer.
"The fact that we have the largest Canadian team at a Summer Olympics in over 35 years speaks volumes to the focus and resilience of Canadian athletes and the sport community," he added.
- Bianca Andreescu Bows Out Of The Tokyo Olympics Because Of ... ›
- Team Canada's Jean Jackets Are Getting Attention Online - Narcity ›
- Olympics Cardboard Beds Are Being Hilariously Tested By Athletes (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Athletes On Canada's Olympic Team To Follow On TikTok & Instagram - Narcity ›
- Skateboarding Olympics Athlete Ends Run In Painful Fashion (VIDEO) - Narcity ›