The Leafs were ranked the #1 most tattooed team and these photos prove it. 🏒
The ranking, which is based on Instagram hashtags and posts, found that the Leafs are the most tattooed logo of any sports team, beating out NFL teams like the New England Patriots and Super Bowl 2020 winners, the Kansas City Chiefs.
Leafs fans even prevailed over their Ontario rivals the Ottawa Senators, who came in at 25. In a separate ranking of the most in-demand sports team tattoos, which is based on search volume, the Leafs ranked in 6th place, ahead of the Toronto Raptors in 14th place, and the Blue Jays in 67th.*
To prove just how die-hard Toronto hockey fans are, we've rounded up the wildest Leafs tatts we could find.
A Hands-On Approach
We need all hands on deck to process this level of Leafs fandom.
Bold in Blue
This arm piece is so bold it'll have you screaming "Go Leafs, Go!"
Fight, Fight, Fight!
This detailed piece highlights the famous hockey fight between Wendel Clark and Marty McSorley back in the early '90s.
Carlton the Bear or Tony the Trash Panda?
This mashup of Toronto's unofficial mascot in a Leafs jersey is everything.
A Patriotic Change
The ultimate cover-up glow-up.
*This article has been updated.
- Ottawa Public Health Just Shaded Toronto Maple Leafs Fans & The ... ›
- Justin Bieber Leafs Victory Reaction IS How Every Fan Must Have ... ›
- The Maple Leafs Are Being Compared To England's Soccer Team - Narcity ›
- Toronto Maple Leafs Sign Player Who Was Born To Play For The Team - Narcity ›
- Toronto Maple Leafs New Docuseries Shows Their Personal Lives - Narcity ›
- Toronto Leafs’ Mascot Named The Best In The NHL & Canuck’s Mascot Most Disliked By Fans - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Casting Call Wants To Pay Women With Tattoos $1,500 To Appear In A Commercial - Narcity ›