8 Toronto Patios Where You Can Already Make A Reso If You Can’t Contain Your Excitement
Poolside cocktails and sunny meals can be yours as soon as Friday.
The time has finally come! Ontario patios have the go-ahead to open on June 11, and if you're already excited, then you can book a spot in advance at some popular Toronto restaurants.
Things will still be a little different this patio season, so it's a good idea to be up to date on the new rules before making plans.
Toronto Beach Club
Price: To be announced
Address: 1681 Lake Shore Blvd. E., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Toronto's new Beach Club is set to open on June 22, and you can already book a table online.
Address: 15 Saskatchewan Rd., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Toronto's largest poolside patio restaurant is getting ready to welcome guests back, and you can enjoy brunch, lunch, dinner and more here.
Cuisine: Pub fare
Address: 250 Adelaide St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can already make a reservation at the city's popular rooftop patio, so get ready to enjoy some drinks while you take in the views.
Cuisine: Brazilian and Japanese
Address: 627 King St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Start packing your swimsuit because Lavelle's towering rooftop patio is accepting reservations. You can enjoy a new frozen cocktail menu and other surprises this season.
Address: 80 Blue Jays Way 44th Floor, Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: You'll have your head in the clouds at this sky-high patio, which is accepting reservations for its June 11 reopening.
The Gardens At Casa Loma
Address: 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Dining in palace gardens may sound like something only the queen could pull off, but you can take part in this magical experience right here in Toronto. Casa Loma's stunning garden terrace is accepting reservations from June 11 on.
Cuisine: Latin and Asian
Address: 461 King St. W., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: This sleek patio is the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy the season, and bookings are available online.
Hendriks Restaurant & Bar
Address: 218 Yonge St., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: If steak is your true love, you'll want to book a table on this patio ASAP. The restaurant is opening on June 15.
- 11 Toronto Patios That Will Take You On A Mouthwatering Food Trip ... ›
- Toronto Patio Brunch Places That You Need Try Out ASAP - Narcity ›
- More Toronto Patios Are Taking Reservations And Its So Exciting - Narcity ›
- Toronto Patios Can Have Live Music This Summer But Only In 3 Areas - Narcity ›
- Patios In Toronto Are Reopening & An Important Reminder Is Going Viral - Narcity ›
- Toronto Patios Open At Midnight To Kick Off Reopening (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- The Flying Monkeys In Barrie Is Serving Breakfast & Beer On The Patio - Narcity ›
- Cheap Drinks In Toronto That You Can Enjoy For Under $6 - Narcity ›