A Lakefront Resort Is For Sale In BC & You Can Take Over The Business Right Now
Time for a career change?
This entire resort in B.C. is for sale, and it's a business ready for you to take over.
If you've been thinking about a career change, now might be just the time to take the leap. Why not get a new home while you're at it, and live on this stunning lakefront resort?
The listing says that the resort has a total of 10 cabins and 30 RV sites, and it looks like the perfect place to relax.
Called The White Moose Resort, it has been with the same owners since the '80s. The next owner, though, could be you.
The property itself is huge, spanning over 21 acres. Imagine looking out on this lake every day, or going for a dip in the summer!
The cabins on the lake each have a small wharf, so your future guests can enjoy the water.
The cabins look super cozy, with a rustic feel to them.
There's also a cute little office store, where you can sell all of the essentials people might need. It's a great way to make a little extra money while running your business.
The listing says that each cabin's roof was replaced recently, so you don't have to worry about doing a bunch of renovations.
There's also a separate mobile home for the owner to live in, with two bedrooms and a big deck outside.
The lake is great for fishing, boating, and kayaking so you and your guests would be entertained all summer long.
In the winter you can snowshoe, cross-country ski, snowmobile and even go ice fishing!
- This Huge Farm In BC Is For Sale & It's Still Cheaper Than The ... ›
- This Wood Cabin In BC Has A Go-Kart Track & It's Cheaper Than ... ›
- This House In BC Has 2 Lakeside Cabins & Is Still Cheaper Than ... ›
- Home Sales In BC Could Drop 25% & Here's Why Experts Say That's Good News For Prices - Narcity ›
- This Private Island For Sale In BC Is Cheaper Than The Average Detached House In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- A Lakefront House In BC Is For Sale For Just $849K & It Comes With Its Own Beach (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›