It's a bit of a fixer-upper! 🔨
This lodge in B.C., which comes with two small cabins by a lake and 10 acres of land, is still cheaper than the average condo price in Vancouver.
The area is stunning, with mountains surrounding the lodge and a lake right next to it. The listing said it's located in Houston, B.C., which is in the Northern Interior.
The cabins make it a great business opportunity for anyone who wants to open a camp, Airbnb rental, or retreat!
It's a steep price difference, but this lodge is definitely a fixer-upper. The inside of the cabins and the lodge need some serious work, but it has potential!
The cabins both have a wood stove and power.
The main lodge is huge, but also needs some work put into it.
The listing said that the lake is beside, Owen Lake, which apparently is great for fishing — so you can catch your own dinner!
It's also close to trails, so if you love to hike and spend time out in nature it might be perfect for you.
There's a road to the lodge that you can use in the summer, but throughout winter you have to use a boat or walk on the ice to get there. So it's a bit of an adventure!
If you want some more adventure, the listing also said that the area is great for snowmobiling, ice skating, camping, and wildlife viewing.
The listing also specified that this property is leasehold and not deeded.
- This House In BC Comes With 4 Cabins & It's Still Cheaper Than ... ›
- A New Study Shows Rent In Vancouver Is Now So Expensive Even ... ›
- You Can Build Your Dream House At The Bottom Of This Ski Hill In ... ›
- You Can Buy This Cottage In BC With A Private Beach & It’s Cheaper Than A Vancouver Condo - Narcity ›
- An Entire Lakefront Resort Is For Sale In BC & You Can Take Over The Business - Narcity ›
- Home Sales In BC Could Drop 25% & Here's Why Experts Say That's Good News For Prices - Narcity ›
- A Vancouver Condo Once Owned By Actor Jean-Claude Van Damme Hits The Market For $10M - Narcity ›
- A Lakefront Resort Is For Sale In BC & You Can Take Over The Business Right Now - Narcity ›