New business idea? 💡
Vancouver housing prices are something everyone knows all too well, and most likely are getting tired of.
If you're sick of the city prices, then moving to a semi-remote cabin in the woods might sound pretty tempting — especially if you can get two acres of land, a house and FOUR cabins all for the price of a tiny condo in Vancouver.
Now that's tempting.
According to RE/MAX's 2021 Vancouver Housing Market Outlook, the average condo in Vancouver goes for $802,591.
This beauty in Princeton, B.C. is on the market for just $695,000, according to the listing.
Not only would you be saving money, but you could also be making it through this property.
The listing suggests that it would make for the perfect Airbnb setup.
Each cabin has its own deck and bathroom, said the listing, and the location is close to Osprey, Link, and Chain Lake.
This would give your future guests access to the backcountry for hunting, ATVing and sledding.
The large home is newly renovated, so you could happily live therewhile watching over your new business.
The house also has a pellet stove, to give you the ultimate cabin vibe while you curl up next to it.
A ton of people are looking for that cozy cabin getaway now, taking any chance they can get to flee the city.
The area it's located in is described in the listing as being "beautifully situated in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains where the Tulameen and Similkameen rivers meet."
Sounds like a dream.
- This Castle For Sale In BC Is Right Out Of A Fairytale & It Even Has ... ›
- A New Study Shows Rent In Vancouver Is Now So Expensive Even ... ›
- $340K Buys A Home Outright In These Provinces & It's Only An ... ›
- This Wood Cabin In BC Has A Go-Kart Track & It's Cheaper Than Buying A Condo In Vancouver - Narcity ›
- A Rundown Shack In BC Just Sold For $200K & People Spotted Its Awesome Potential - Narcity ›
- You Can Build Your Dream House At The Bottom Of This Ski Hill In BC For $99K - Narcity ›
- This Ranch For Sale In The Boonies Of BC Comes With 61 Bisons & So Much Land - Narcity ›
- Vancouver's Property Taxes Are Going Up Next Year & They'll Be Higher Than Expected - Narcity ›
- New Data Shows What Your House Is Worth In BC & It's Probably More Than You Think - Narcity ›
- This House In BC Has 2 Lakeside Cabins & Is Still Cheaper Than The Average Vancouver Condo - Narcity ›