It has a restaurant, store, campground and gas station.
This massive lakefront resort in B.C. is for sale, and it's actually cheaper than the average condo in Vancouver.
Not only are you saving money by not going for a condo, but you can make money by taking over this functioning business.
According to the listing, the property has a lakefront campground, a store, RV sites, the main lodge, rental cabins, a boat launch, a restaurant and even a gas station!
It all sits on 9.38 acres of gorgeous nature. You can escape the city life and make some money — so why not do it?
It's located in Northern B.C., on Takysie Lake, which is stunning.
The business is ready to take over with a store stocked with inventory.
There's even a home within the store with three bedrooms, storage areas, one bathroom, and a hot tub. Imagine sitting in a hot tub and just looking out on the lake all day.
The restaurant can seat up to 65 people, so you can make some serious cash.
The campground has six cabins on it which have running water and electricity.
The newest cabin has in-floor heating, a wood stove, two bedrooms and a loft.
You can fit a ton of guests inside, who can all enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
There is also a big deck where you can sit out on a warm day, and a fire pit for some s'more making. Best of all, each cabin has a view of the lake.
Living there will be anything but boring. You can go fishing in the lake, swimming in the summer, hiking in the winter and nature watching all year round.
- This House In BC Has 2 Lakeside Cabins & Is Still Cheaper Than ... ›
- This House In BC Comes With 4 Cabins & It's Still Cheaper Than ... ›
- This Private Island For Sale In BC Is Cheaper Than The Average ... ›
- This BC House Comes With 155 Acres Of Natural 'Paradise' & It's Only $649K (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- These Buildings In Vancouver Are 'Stressing' Some People Out Because Of How They Look - Narcity ›
- This Massive Farm For Sale In BC Is Cheaper Than The Average Condo In Metro Vancouver - Narcity ›