Sign in
EN - News

Donald Trump Is Officially Back On The Internet With A New Website

He's been suspended from many major social media platforms since the Capitol riot.
Donald Trump Is Officially Back On The Internet With A New Website

After months of internet silence, former president Donald Trump is officially back on the web.

Trump was suspended and even permanently banned from some of the most popular social media platforms following the U.S. Capitol riot on January 6, but he now has a connection to the internet with his new website, 45office.com.

Editor's Choice: Donald Trump Is Returning To Social Media With His Own Platform

"Through civic engagement and public activism, the Office of Donald J. Trump will strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future," the website reads.

The site offers information about Trump's term in the White House and allows users to share their thoughts with him, invite him and Melania Trump to an event, and request a greeting.

Earlier this month, one of Trump's advisers said the former president is working on his own platform, which will be going live later this year.

Dashcam Captures Toronto Woman's Disturbing Racist Encounter With An Angry Driver

A man can be seen yelling racial slurs and spitting at a woman.

This article contains graphic content that might not be suitable for some readers.

A Toronto woman has posted dashcam footage of her racist encounter with an angry driver to YouTube, and she told Narcity she plans to press charges.

Keep Reading Show less

This morning, the Encampment Support Network Toronto (ESNTO) held a press conference outside Mayor John Tory's condo in support of "the 50+ encampment residents & defenders ticketed/charged for standing up against the City's brutal evictions," they said on Twitter.

On September 14, ESNTO informed their followers on Twitter to come down to Mayor Tory's condo on the morning of September 16. According to a news release issued on September 16, Toronto Police arrested three people today, and eight more are wanted for the protests against the clearing of the homeless encampment at Lamport Stadium back in July.

Keep Reading Show less

The details of Saskatchewan's vaccine passport are officially here after being teased just hours earlier by the province's premier.

During a press conference Thursday, September 16, Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe announced that the province's vaccine passport is set to launch on October 1, following a rise in COVID-19 case counts and hospitalizations.

Keep Reading Show less