Victoria Beckham had the most Posh Spice response ever to a gifted pair of Drew House Crocs from Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber's brand, Drew House, has recently announced a collaboration with Crocs and the shoes have been flying off the shelves. In fact, the lavender pair that was sent to Posh Spice herself is currently sold out online.
good morning to Victoria Beckham, who replied to a Crocs gift drop from Justin Bieber with a poll concluding that s… https://t.co/QYDuOaFPeO
According to The Cut, Bieber sent a sample of the shoes to Beckham. She took to her Instagram story to ask "will I be wearing lilac crocs?" in a poll.
A second story showed the poll results, with 43% of her fans saying "yes!" and the other 57% saying "no!" Under the numbers, she wrote "Well that was close! I think I'd rather die but thank you anyway @justinbieber."
While the Crocs and their accompanying charms may be a hot topic right now, Victoria Beckham is making it clear that they have no buisness on her feet.
Get latest and greatest stories every day in your email inbox.
If you've been binging the show and you're wondering where Jupiter's Legacy filming locations were, then wonder no more — the show is jam-packed full of Toronto and Ontario landmarks and here are just a few of the most notable examples.
Actress Aiza Ntibarikure, who plays Sierra (or Ectoplex) on Jupiter's Legacy, told Narcity the club scene in episode 4 — which almost ends in a fight between Sierra and Chloe — was actually filmed at Rebel, the massive nightclub on Polson Pier. With plenty of neon colours and strobe lights, the interior looks very similar to what you'd expect to find at a Toronto nightclub (minus the superheroes, though).
Old City Hall
This one's an easy spot for anybody who knows Toronto well! When The Utopian, Lady Liberty and Brainwave confront an angry crowd of protesters at the start of Episode Two, they're standing on the steps of Old City Hall in downtown Toronto made out to play the part of the Union Of Justice headquarters.
According to a filming notice posted by the town of Millbrook, Ontario (just outside of Peterborough), the town's main road of King Street was shut down for several days in August 2019 to act as a village in Kansas in Jupiter's Legacy. You can find the town featured in Episode Four, according to TheCinemaholic.com.
This 10,000-sq. ft house is used as Chloe's apartment throughout the show, but in reality, it's an ultra-modern mansion in Hoggs Hollow, Toronto. The house isn't on the market anymore, but it was retailing for $10 million — the kind of price that's fit for a superhero.
#JupitersLegacy is filming on Adelaide right now!
Three Super Heroes on set.
@TOFilming_EM @yvrshoots… https://t.co/SIJbYyofw5
Another downtown filming location! According to Toronto Filming on Twitter, Adelaide Street was taken over in July 2019 to film scenes with Josh Duhamel (The Utopian) and Andrew Horton (Paragon) as well. You can spot the same bullet-riddled police car and toppled truck on Adelaide Street in Episode One.
George Street Diner
George Street Diner, an old-school joint in downtown Toronto, serves as the meeting place for Josh Duhamel (The Utopian) and Ian Quinlan (Hutch) in Episode Five according to AtlasOfWonders.com. Sharp-eyed viewers might even be able to spot the cursive logo hidden behind the drawn blinds in the show.
According to AtlasOfWonders, the exterior of the Sampson Steel building in Jupiter's Legacy is the Canada Permanent Trust Building on Bay Street in Toronto. It's an appropriate spot to film the stock market crashing, then, considering that there are plenty of stressed bankers walking around there in real life as well.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
The arena, which is home to the NHL's Toronto Maple Leafs, NBA's Toronto Raptors and the NLL's Toronto Rock, is featured in a whopping 1,144,605 photos on Instagram, making it the most-posted attraction in Canada.
It wasn't the only stadium to make the top ten list, either. Vancouver's Rogers Area took the tenth spot, while landmarks like the CN Tower, Whistler Blackcomb and Lake Louise were also included.
*This article's cover image is for illustrative purposes only.