Both Alberta & B.C. have reported over 500 cases in just one day.
Canada's COVID-19 cases are on the rise and two provinces are reporting more new and active cases than all the rest.
Meanwhile, Alberta had 2,563 cases in the past seven days and reported 501 new daily cases from August 10 alone.
Looking at active cases across the country, the highest number can be found in Alberta with , 3,796 active cases of COVID-19, followed by B.C. with 3,625. After B.C. is Ontario with 2,611 active cases, over 1,000 fewer than Alberta and B.C.
B.C. and Alberta's active cases make up more than half of the country's total. As of August 11, the country has 13,553 active cases of COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Cases in Canada Are Almost Only In Unvaccinated ... ›
- COVID-19 Cases In Alberta Are On The Rise & Here's The Breakdown Based On Vax Status - Narcity ›
- BC COVID-19 Cases Could Shatter All-Time Records Soon - Narcity ›
- Vaccine Passports In BC Are Coming This Fall - Narcity ›
- BC Vaccine Passports Are Coming & Here's What You Need To Know - Narcity ›
- BC's Mask Mandate Is Back & Here's Where You'll Need To Wear One - Narcity ›
- COVID-19 Vaccine Bookings Surge In BC After Its Vaccine Passport Announcement - Narcity ›