Canada’s Top Companies To Work For In 2021 Include Banks, Retailers & Hospitals
Huge global companies like Apple and Amazon made the cut!👇
Grab your resume! New research into Canada's top companies to work for in 2021 has found that there are awesome opportunities for growth across so many different industries.
On April 28, 2021, LinkedIn dropped their new ranking of Canada's best companies, based on factors like an employee's ability to advance, company stability, external opportunity, gender diversity, educational background and more.
It was Canadian banks that took the top spots on the list, with RBC, TD and Scotiabank coming in first, second and third, respectively.
Also in the top 25 were globally recognized companies like PepsiCo, Walmart, Apple and Amazon.
Employers across many industries were featured in the ranking, including technology companies, financial services, hospitals and health care, food and beverages and retail, among others.
Here's a look at which 25 companies came out on top:
- RBC (Banking)
- TD (Banking)
- Scotiabank (Banking)
- Alphabet (Information Technology & Services)
- Bell (Telecommunications)
- George Weston Ltd. (Retail)
- BMO Financial Group (Financial Services)
- SAP (Computer Software)
- CIBC (Banking)
- Deloitte (Management Consulting)
- IBM (Information Technology & Services)
- Desjardins (Banking)
- PepsiCo (Food & Beverages)
- BDO (Accounting)
- Hatch (Civil Engineering)
- Walmart (Retail)
- Siemens (Industrial Automation)
- Rogers Communications (Telecommunications)
- The Hospital for Sick Children (Hospital & Health Care)
- Manulife (Financial Services)
- Apple (Consumer Electronics)
- TELUS (Telecommunications)
- Sunnybrook (Hospital & Health Care)
- CGI (Information & Technology Services)
- Amazon (Internet)
- The Most Respected Jobs In Canada For 2021 Were Just Revealed - Narcity ›
- 1,800 Amazon Jobs In Canada Will Be Hired For This Year - Narcity ›
- Walmart Canada Is Hiring 12K Associates & You Can Get An Interview By Just Going Into A Store - Narcity ›
- Canada's Most Respected Retailers Were Just Ranked & Everybody Is So Obsessed With Costco ›