Customers across the province may have flooded to Ontario nail salons a little too soon this month. A Kingston beauty shop is now dealing with a COVID-19 outbreak just under two weeks since the city moved into stage two. Customers who were in the shop are now being told to self-isolate.\nOn June 25, a press release was issued by KFL&A Public Health to warn of a confirmed COVID-19 outbreak at Binh’s Nail and Spa Salon, located at 500 Gardiner Road in Kingston.\nNow, the public health unit is asking anyone who participated in their services between June 12 and June 24 to self-isolate and get tested for the virus.\nEven if tests come back negative, patrons are still being asked to stay in and self-isolate 14 days since the date of their appointment.\n“The well-being of Binh’s Nail and Spa customers and estheticians in the salon is our top priority along with ensuring adherence to proper sanitization and cleaning,” said Dr. Kieran Moore, Medical of Health at KFL&A Public Health.\n“At this time, the salon will be closed until it is safe to re-open.”\nView this post on Instagram We are getting everything ready for customers. Just waiting until allowing to open 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻 Hope everyone stay safe and healthy. Love you all. See all of you soon. Enjoy all the sun and warm weather. ❤️ A post shared by Binh’s Nails (@binh_nails_kingston) on May 22, 2020 at 7:42am PDT\nCustomers are being advised to get tested at the Memorial Centre on June 25 to June 26 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or on June 27 from 9:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.\nKFL&A Public Health also revealed in the press release that they had launched an investigation into the matter and were following up with close contacts to prevent further community spread.\nBefore reopening, the nail salon posted a video to Instagram which highlighted some of the safety measures that they were taking.\nPlexiglass shields could be spotted in front of all the pedicure and manicure stations in the salon.\nBottles of hand sanitizer and sanitization wipes could also be spotted throughout the venue.\nDoug Ford announced earlier this month that restaurants, salons and other businesses in less affected areas of the province would be permitted to reopen on June 12.\nHowever, problem areas such as Toronto remained in stage one until this week.