Canadians apparently prefer Trudeau to Drake, too!
Who's your favourite Justin? A new study has found that Canadians would rather wake up next to Justin Trudeau than Justin Bieber, while Drake was a bottom-choice.
Hipcamp — an outdoor vacation and camping company — surveyed 1,000 Canadians to find out which local celebrities they'd most like to "wake up next to in a tent."
It was country icon Shania Twain that took the top spot, with 35.8% of the people surveyed choosing her as their perfect camping partner.
This was followed by Sandra Oh (12.7%) and Celine Dion (12.3%), with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau coming in fourth (12.1%).
Trudeau's score beat Justin Bieber's, as the 27-year-old "Baby" singer got just 10% of the overall vote.
Towards the bottom end of the list was Schitt's Creek's Dan Levy (9%) and Drake falling just behind (8%).
If it wasn't bad enough for Drake that Canadians would prefer to wake up beside the PM, Trudeau also recently revealed that the "In My Feelings" rapper isn't on his personal music playlist, either. Ouch!
- Justin Trudeau Tattoo Photos Are So Rare And So Worth It - Narcity ›
- Justin Bieber Opened Up About Life In Ontario & Admitted He's Now ... ›
- Justin Bieber's Dreadlocks Are Back & Some Fans Aren't Impressed ... ›
- Justin Bieber Is The Last Canadian Celebrity That People Say They'd Share A Suitcase With - Narcity ›
- Sexy Trudeau Shirts Are Being Sold In Ontario RN & The Designer Has Plans For Jagmeet, Too - Narcity ›
- Justin Bieber's New Documentary Is Out Now & His Super Wholesome 2021 Goals Have Us Choked Up - Narcity ›