The games are kept a complete secret.
Starting November 6, Toronto gym Fit Factory Fitness is hosting a six-week Squid Game Challenge at its Midtown location.
This Gym Is Doing A Squid Game Fitness Challenge www.youtube.com
The challenge involves six games similar to those seen in the show, without the life-or-death stakes, of course. Each game will have high-intensity aspects added to it so you can get a major workout while competing.
Just like in the show, the challenges are kept a secret until right before they begin. The trainer and host will even be dressed in the soldier and front man masks, so you'll feel like you've stepped into an episode.
There's also a secret prize awarded at the end, and the remaining players will receive their own special outfits to wear as they compete in the final game.
The challenge is open to members and anyone who is part of the 30-day trial. If you think you have what it takes, you can sign up on the app, website or in the gym.
Fit Factory Fitness 'Squid Game' Challenge
Price: Included in membership or 30-day trial
When: Weekends, November 6 - December 12, 2021
Address: 161 Eglinton Ave. E., Toronto, ON
Why You Need To Go: Compete in Squid Game-inspired challenges to win a prize at this gym.
In Ontario, a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- These 'Squid Game' Halloween Costume Ideas Definitely Get The ... ›
- The Number In Netflix's 'Squid Game' Is Real & The Owner Is Getting ... ›
- 9 'Squid Game' Challenges That Totally Would Have Been Played If ... ›
- Toronto's New 'Squid Game' Escape Room Is Intense & You Can Get Punished For One Wrong Move - Narcity ›
- A Toronto Real Estate Broker Made A 'Squid Game' Billboard For Halloween & It's Gone Viral - Narcity ›