You Can Get Naughty Waffles That Will Make You Blush At This Wild New Spot In Toronto
Meet the latest addition to Toronto's food scene.
Do regular waffles just not do it for you anymore? Then you might want to try Toronto's new Members Only Waffle House — if you're feeling adventurous, that is.
The new dessert joint has taken to Instagram to announce its opening on Queen Street West and will be serving risqué waffles that are pretty suggestive, to say the least. While they've kept a lot of the menu on the down-low so far, they have released some information on what customers can expect.
See you this weekend, Toronto! #torontofoodie #torontofoodspots #torontodessert #torontofoodlovers #wafflehouse
According to their Instagram, the naughty waffles come in three variations: the Plain Johnson for $8, the Founding Member for $9 and the VIP for $10. From the looks of it, the hilarious desserts are not only great for eating, but also for your next photo-op.
However, the new spot is only open on weekends, every Saturday and Sunday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m., so plan your visit accordingly.
Members Only Waffle House
Price: $8 to $10
Address: 592 Queen St. W., Toronto
Why you need to go: To eat naughty waffles so NSFW that you'll blush before your first bite.
- Delicious Toronto Desserts To Try If Wish You Could Have Breakfast ... ›
- Massive Desserts In Toronto The Size Of Your Head Are Available ... ›
- 24 Bucket List Desserts Every Torontonian Needs To Try - Narcity ›
- I Tried Members Only Waffle House & This Is My Honest Opinion - Narcity ›
- 16 Most Decadent Toronto Desserts You Need To Indulge In - Narcity ›
- Members Only Waffle House Is Reopening At A New Toronto Location & NSFW Waffles Are Back - Narcity ›
- An Angry Wife Reports A BC Massage Parlour After Her Husband Caught An STI - Narcity ›
- Toronto's Nutella-Stuffed Donut Bouquets Will Steal Your Hole Heart This Valentine's Day - Narcity ›