Doug Ford confirmed that new COVID-19 measures for Ontario will be announced on Tuesday.
Ford confirmed the impending announcement after Monday's cabinet meeting.
"We worked all weekend — right until the late hours of last night," said Ford on Monday.
"We'll be going to cabinet with recommendations [today] and there'll be an announcement tomorrow," he explained.
When previously asked about a curfew, Ford has maintained that "everything is always on the table."
Although, reports by the Globe and Mail indicate that Ontario health officials are not considering one at this time.
Ontario's new COVID-19 data modelling is set to be released Tuesday and Ford has warned the public that the projections are grim.
"The modelling is a wake-up call," Ford said. "When you see the modelling, you'll fall off your chair."
According to CBC, it will show that up to 6,000 new cases per day can be expected before the end of this month.
On Monday, the province reported 3,338 new cases of COVID-19.