Search on Narcity

Ford Says Further COVID-19 Measures Are Coming Because Things Are Getting 'Out Of Control'

"We're in a desperate situation."
Ontario Editor

Ontarians might want to prepare for more restrictions. 

In a press conference on Friday, Doug Ford announced that more Ontario COVID-19 measures will be introduced to help stop the spread.

Editor's Choice: Bath & Body Works Canada Is Creating A New Website So You Can Shop Online

We're in a desperate situation.Doug Ford

As the province reports over 4,000 new cases on Friday, Ford admits there is more that can be done. 

"There will be further measures because this is getting out of control and we have to do whatever it takes," stated Ford

In fact, the premier said that at the moment, "everything is on the table."

While it's still unclear exactly what these new measures will entail, Ford did mention earlier this week that a province-wide curfew could be an option. 

The premier added that more announcements will be coming early next week. 

"This is so, so serious. Please follow the protocols that the health units have put forward."

Recommended For You

Loading...