7 Ontario TikTokers That Will Make You Fold Over From Laughter (VIDEOS)
If you find yourself scrolling through your phone for hours a day, you might recognize some of these people.
There are currently tons of Ontario TikTokers that are taking the internet by storm, and some could be living in the same neighbourhood as you.
The best part is, they create so many 60-second videos that will have you folding over with laughter.
So if you need a good chuckle, keep scrolling!
Celina Myers has amassed more than 15 million TikTok followers largely due to her iconic sleepwalking videos.
She currently resides in Woodstock, Ontario, and has a variety of other hilarious content.
No one imitates Ontario teacher mannerisms better than SnarkyMarky.
In fact, the Toronto TikTok star has attracted over 4 million followers with his spot-on impressions.
Boman Martinez-Reid is a Toronto comedian who took the internet by storm last year after he started pumping out spot-on parodies of reality TV.
Matt and Omar
This adorable Toronto couple, who first moved to the city back in 2018, has racked up more than 37 million likes on TikTok.
The pair films videos of their fun-filled lives and you can't help but laugh along.
The internet's favourite dad! This Stratford-based creator has been making videos for years.
I dare you to watch one of his parody songs and not smile.
If you find yourself getting confused over Ontario's guidelines, this account will surely give you a chuckle.
Okay, okay — so, John Tory hasn't exactly mastered the art of internet comedy, but he's trying.
In an attempt to connect with the younger generation, his COVID-19 memes can make anyone chuckle.
- A Toronto TikToker Is Hiding $50 Bills Around The City - Narcity ›
- This Toronto TikToker Has Nearly 3 Million Followers & He's Literally A Tiny Chipmunk - Narcity ›
- Ontario TikTokers Made An 'Imagine' Parody For Lockdown & It's So Relatable (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- This Ontario TikToker Catches Cheaters In The Act & Here Are Her Most Shocking Cases - Narcity ›
- An Ontario TikToker Runs A 'Useless Farm' With Her Family & Has A Dramatic Emu Named Karen - Narcity ›