Bounce off the trampoline into the lake! 💦
Grab your swimsuit; there is an inflatable water park near Toronto that you'll want to try for yourself.
Splash On Water Parks is now open at Centennial Beach, and it is larger than ever.
Here you'll feel like a kid as you tackle all the fun obstacles with your friends like the monkey bars, climbing walls and trampolines.
But if you ever want to cool off, you can slide into Lake Simcoe and go for a swim.
This year they will have a reduced capacity. Tickets are $20 per person, and you'll need to book a two-hour timeslot between 10:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
If you are looking for a fun way to spend the day on the water, this floating playground would be perfect.
Splash On Water Parks
Price: $20.00 per person
When: Friday, July 2 till Monday, September 6
Address: 55 Lakeshore Dr., Barrie, ON
Why You Need To Go: It's only 1 hour and 18 minutes from Toronto, so it is a perfect weekend activity.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Stage 3 In Ontario Could Include Theme Parks & Water Parks ... ›
- Ontario's First-Ever Floating Waterpark Is Officially Reopening For ... ›
- Ontario Is Getting A Giant Floating Water Park This Summer (Photos ... ›
- The Bubble Inflatable Theme Park Is Finally Opening In Toronto (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Canada's Largest Inflatable Water Park Is In Ontario & You Can Splash Right Into Summer - Narcity ›