The newest Raptors are fitting right in!
Newest Toronto Raptors' members Scottie Barnes and Dalano Banton, who were recently drafted to the team, were spotted hanging out at the iconic Toronto joint with rapper and producer Kardinal Offishall.
Banton, of course, is no stranger to Toronto. Hailing from Rexdale, the 21- year old is the first-ever Candian to be drafted for the Raptors.
Barnes, on the other hand, is new to the city and comes all the way from Florida. The newly drafted player was the fourth pick in the NBA draft.
- Toronto Raptors Championship Ring Is Being Resold For Hundreds ... ›
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry Misses Toronto Fans So Much & Calls Them ... ›
- The Toronto Raptors Were Turned Into Disney Princes & You'll ... ›
- Masai Ujiri Says He's Staying With The Toronto Raptors In A Moving New Video - Narcity ›
- Toronto Raptors New Player Says He Has 'Higher Ambitions' Than The 6ix - Narcity ›
- Scottie Barnes Is Already In Love With Toronto & He's Feeling Like 'A Raptor For Real' - Narcity ›
- Raptor Rookie & Native Banton Says He’s Showing His Team ‘Good Food Spots’ Around The City - Narcity ›