We'd definitely watch this Pixar movie.
December 06, 2020, 11:13 AM
One Twitter user decided that if the Raps were playing in Florida, we may as well see what they look like if they were put in a Disney film.
And honestly, we think that decision resulted in the cutest basketball photos of all time.
@_nopename on Twitter used a Snapchat filter to create the photos.
Doesn't OG Anunoby look like he'd fit right into Frozen?
Fred VanVleet returns to the Raptors this season, and with that smile, how could we not be happy about it?
Is it just us, or does Nick Nurse look like the guy from Up?
Even game-face Norman Powell looks adorable with a Disney Snapchat filter.
We think Kyle Lowry deserves at least one Disney Pixar franchise.
With Masai Ujiri playing a starring role too, of course.
From Your Site Articles
- Toronto Raptors Drafted Their First Ever Canadian & He's From TO - Narcity ›
- Toronto Raptors Newest Members Are Exploring The 6ix (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Toronto Raptors Newest Player Is Already Showing Off His 6ix Slang - Narcity ›
- Toronto Raptors New Player Says He Has 'Higher Ambitions' Than The 6ix - Narcity ›
- The Raptors Are Finally Coming Home To Scotiabank Arena For The First Time In 19 Months - Narcity ›
- Raptor Rookie & Native Banton Says He’s Showing His Team ‘Good Food Spots’ Around The City - Narcity ›
- Unvaxxed NBA Players Who Break Quarantine Rules In Toronto Could Go To Jail For 6 Months - Narcity ›
- Drake Outed Kawhi’s True Feelings About Toronto During Last Night’s Raptors Game - Narcity ›
- Disney On Ice Is Hitting The Rinks In Toronto & You Can Go On A 'Quest' With Mickey Mouse - Narcity ›
- The Toronto Raptors Dressed Up For Halloween & Went All Out With Their Costumes (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- The Toronto Raptors Are Exploring The 6ix & Here Are 6 Spots You Could Bump Into Them - Narcity ›