How many locations did you recognize? 🤔
If you have already started binging Netflix's Midnight Mass, you might be wondering if the small town of Crockett Island is real.
But Netflix told Narcity, many BC landmarks were the filming locations for the supernatural horror show.
Flynn's home and Erin's beach house were both filmed at the gorgeous Garry Point Park.
New BTS pics #MidnightMass https://t.co/ElB6sy0h2g— Kate Siegel Fans (@Kate Siegel Fans) 1632448086.0
Also, in Richmond, the 6th and 7th Avenue piers on Moncton Street were used for scenes with the marina and Bay-Ed's fishing boat.
Bit of help with the Midnight Mass filming today. It’s like Songs of Praise! 😂 https://t.co/bNcwLY5y6k— Rosemary Hill SMMS (@Rosemary Hill SMMS) 1608745210.0
Meanwhile, Anderlini Farms in Aldergrove was the set for a long list of locations, including the town square, the church exterior and vestibule, the outside of the school, the general store, and the interior of the sheriff's office.
Eagle-eyed Vancouver locals might notice the Vancouver Rowing Club doubled for the community centre's interior, and Hallelujah Point inside Stanley Park appears in a suburban street accident.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
In B.C., a vaccine passport is required to access some events, services and businesses, including restaurants and bars.
- Here's Everything New On Netflix Canada This September 2021 ... ›
- “Midnight Mass” On Netflix Will Be Filming In Vancouver This Spring ... ›
- Netflix's Midnight Mass Trailer Just Dropped & Will Give You Chills ... ›
- Netflix’s 'Virgin River' Was Actually Filmed At These Breathtaking BC Locations (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›
- Netflix Canada Is Bringing The Holiday Magic This November With 'The Princess Switch 3' & More - Narcity ›