"I'm really self-conscious about my music," the Canadian star revealed. 🇨🇦
Things got a little emotional for Drake's son Adonis on Sunday night when his dad accepted the Artist of the Decade Award during the 2021 Billboard Music Awards.
Taking to the stage with three-year-old Adonis in tow, the Canadian rapper thanked his fans before revealing that he's actually "really bad at taking compliments."
ARTIST. OF. THE DECADE. 🏆 #DrakeDecade #BBMAs @Drake https://t.co/fgMFt1OpIZ— Billboard Music Awards (@Billboard Music Awards) 1621822322.0
The iconic 6ix rapper went on to add, "I'm really self-conscious about my music. Even if I do a good job, I always wonder how I could have done it better. I rarely celebrate anything."
"I know I've spent an incalculable amount of hours trying to analyze all the things I did wrong," he continued, "but tonight for once, I'm sure as hell we did something right."
As Drake began thanking his "beautiful family" and son for their support, Adonis appeared to become overwhelmed by the crowd and burst into tears, before attempting to walk offstage.
However, his dad was quick to scoop up his son and wrap up the speech before there were too many tears. Pretty cute, eh?
- Drake's Son Loves To Sing, According To Mom Sophie Brussaux's ... ›
- Drake's Son Is A Tiny Toronto Raptor In The Making (VIDEO) - Narcity ›
- Drake's Son Adonis Photo Revealed On His Instagram & He Looked ... ›
- History Toronto Is Drake's New Concert Hall & Shows Are Being Announced - Narcity ›
- Drake's Son Adonis Just Celebrated His Birthday With His Dad & Bugs Bunny (PHOTOS) - Narcity ›