You might have to wait a little longer before you get a haircut in Toronto. \nMayor John Tory warned Toronto hair salons on Monday that he could oppose their reopening next month if COVID-19 cases continue to rise. \nEditor's Choice: Lotto Max $15 Million Jackpot Was Won But It Wasn't In Ontario Or Quebec\n\nTory told CP24 that the recent upward trend of case numbers in the city has made the return of personal care services uncertain.\n"I think if the numbers are not where they should be in terms of the continuing positive evolution of this, that they may not," the mayor said. "I can tell you right now, I will not be supporting less than extremely cautious reopenings in the event that health numbers are poor."\nThe Ontario government had previously announced that hair salons in the grey zone would be allowed to reopen as of Monday, April 12, 2021, at 12:01 a.m.