It reopens in June! 🌈
Are you looking for something free to do? As of June 11, the Brockville Railway Tunnel is reopening, so it is time to make plans to see the dazzling light show.
Canada's first railway tunnel is a spectacular attraction that starts at the waterfront and will take you under the city.
Following the magical half-kilometre path, you'll see the walls glow in vibrant hues and hear sound effects that make the space feel alive.
But you'll never know what to expect next, as the designs change as you walk through.
You'll be able to go seven days a week between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m., and everyone will need to keep 2 metres away from people not part of their group.
The Brockville Railway Tunnel
Price: Free (donations accepted)
When: From Friday, June 11
Address: 1 Block House Island Rd., Brockville, ON
Why You Need To Go: It's only one-and-a-half hours from Ottawa, making it a fantastic budget-friendly road trip.
Before you get going, check out our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Brockville Railway Tunnel - Narcity ›
- You Can Go On A Magical Walk Through This Glowing Rock Tunnel ... ›
- Colourful Railway Tunnel In Ontario Is A Magical Day Out - Narcity ›
- 8 Things To Do In The 1000 Islands That Don’t Require Your Passport - Narcity ›
- Brockville Has A Free Holiday Trail Of Lights Where The Trees Dance To The Music (VIDEOS) - Narcity ›
- Brockville's Colourful Railway Tunnel Is Reopening & It's A Free Show Of Rainbow Lights - Narcity ›