It opens on July 24!
Disney-fans, you won't want to miss this giant corn maze near Ottawa.
Only one hour away, Ouimet Farms Adventure has a massive 7-acre corn maze that opens on Saturday, July 24.
The farm told Narcity, "After the year we had with COVID, we wanted to focus on something magical and happy. Walt Disney World's 50th anniversary fit this perfectly."
It is their ninth year having a corn maze, and this time the design has Cinderella's iconic castle, fireworks and Mickey Mouse ears.
The incredible labyrinth has a treasure hunt inside, where you'll need to find hidden mailboxes before making your way to the exit.
If you think you are up for the challenge, tickets are $17 a person.
Ouimet Farms Adventure
Price: $17.00 per person
When: From Saturday, July 24 to the end of October
Address: 63 Main St. W., Vankleek Hill, ON
Why You Need To Go: You can challenge your BFF to see who can complete the maze first.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- Saunders Farm In Ottawa Has Giant Hedge Mazes You Can Escape ... ›
- This Secret Water Maze Near Ottawa Is 6-km Of Pure Fun - Narcity ›
- 9 Massive Corn Mazes In Ontario That You Can Explore With Your BFF - Narcity ›
- Disney Genie+ Will Let You Skip Lines But You'll Have To Pay For It - Narcity ›
- These 6 Corn Mazes Near Ottawa Are The Perfect Places To Get Lost - Narcity ›
- This Ontario Corn Maze Is Open After Dark & You Only Have A Flashlight To Help You Escape - Narcity ›