The one where you rent an Airbnb with your friends.
Narcity may receive a small commission if you buy something from this article, which was created independently by Narcity's editorial team just for you.
First, there was Rachel, Monica, Ross, Chandler, Phoebe, and Joey, and, now, there's you and your squad. There's a new Friends-themed Airbnb in Tampa, Florida, and it is all the rage for the sitcom fans.
You brought them into your living rooms, and now you can sit in theirs... Well, kind of.
Besides the splash of purples, yellows, blues, and bright hues all over, there are mementos around the home that will bring you right into the scenes of certain episodes.
The 'Friends'-themed Airbnb living room with a red couch and a purple wall.Airbnb
You'll feel like you're at Central Perk, the well-known coffee shop in the series, as you step into the living room.
The kitchen has blue-painted cabinets that resemble Rachel and Monica's apartment. They even have hidden excitement for the fans, like putting Joey's favorite book, The Shining, in the freezer, just like in one of the episodes.
The 'Friends'-themed Airbnb blue-painted kitchen.Airbnb
You'll find the lyrics, "I'll be there for you", on a neon sign in the dining room. Yes, the opening song of the show will most likely be playing in your head all day.
From umbrellas on the walls of the bedroom to Phoebe's guitar and the replicated artwork on the walls of the interior, the owners paid close attention to the smallest details.
The 'Friends'-themed Airbnb bedroom with a bed, a dresser and umbrellas on the wall.Airbnb
The two-bedroom, two-bathroom rental not only has a Friends vibe to the home, but it also has a prime location right in the middle of Ybor City.
One of the most special aspects of the place is that it allows six guests, just like the show's six-characters friend group.
This rental is $260 per night before taxes and fees.*
Why You Need To Go: If you're a fan of Friends or want to feel like you're on the set of a sitcom, this Airbnb is a great stay to commemorate the classic show, feel like you're a part of it, and be close to the popular Tampa hot spots.
*This article has been updated.
These prices and terms of occupancy are confirmed at the time of publishing, but they can change at any time. Taxes and fees may not be included in the price.
Before you get going, check our Responsible Travel Guide so you can be informed, be safe, be smart, and most of all, be respectful on your adventure.
- 7 Cheap Florida Vacation Rentals Under $100 That Are Super ... ›
- This Sweet Italian Airbnb Is Inside A Giant Bee Hive & You Can Sleep Safely With 1M Bees - Narcity ›
- 4 Floating Airbnbs In Florida To Rent With Your Friends This Summer - Narcity ›
- 4 Tiny Airbnb Homes Around Miami That Are Perfect For Escaping The Big City - Narcity ›
- You Can Rent The Real Stranger Things House In New Mexico With Friends For $28/Night Each - Narcity ›
- 8 Airbnbs In Florida That You Won't Believe Actually Exist - Narcity ›
- You Could Rent This Floating Tiki Airbnb In Florida's Key West For Your Next Glamping Trip - Narcity ›
- A 'Friends' Co-Creator Just Apologized For The Lack Of Diversity & She Made A Big Donation - Narcity ›
- This Dining Garden Is The Ultimate Weekend Spot In Florida For You & Your Besties - Narcity ›